MEASO 2018 Logo Competition
Want a chance to show off your design skills? Why not try your hand at logo design? We're opening up the design of the MEASO 2018 logo to the Southern Ocean ecosystem community. So what images do you associate with the Southern Ocean marine ecosystem and its assessment? Enter a design to achieve fame and glory at the conference, and also receive a prize. It can be your own design, or a joint design. Why not create an entry together with your research team?
Entries will be short-listed by the MEASO 2018 executive committee and then the final selection will be up to you, the MEASO community. So start working on those entries, and when the time comes, vote for your favourite design.
The logo image must:
- Be in a vector image format (eg: .eps)
- Include "measo2018"
Logo designs will be short-listed based on how well the image is:
- Relevant to the conference theme
- Distinctive and easily recognisable
- Aesthetically pleasing at both small and large sizes
- Applications close 30th June 2016
- MEASO 2018 executive committee short-list the logos 31st August 2016
- Voting closes 30th September 2016
- Winner announced 15th October 2016
The prize for the winning design will be awarded at the MEASO 2018 conference.
Email your logo designs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include the names of all of the contributors to the design, along with their contact details and affiliations.